Jan 27, 2009

Re-submitting an eForm

In the latest form I submitted I've been asked to clarify certain points. Now what do I do?

This happened to me this week after submitting Form 1A the other day. Few days after submitting I checked the "Transaction status" and found out that it was "Waiting for Clarification". As far as I had read, it was required to re-submit the form. However, when I tried doing it, the system didn't allow me.

I contacted via e-mail the MCA people and they replied very quickly and to the point after one or two days. Now they had changed my status and I could re-submit the form.

Today, while trying to do so it took me a while to find out how to do it, but finally got it: in the home landing page there are three tabs below the main horizontal menu which say: Services, eForms and MyDocuments. My mistake was to think everything I could do in the site was under the tab services. For re-submit you have to go to "eForms", where you will find a button "eForm Upload". There, if you enter the SRN (Service Request Number) and click the Re-Submit button you will get a Java app window through which you will be able to upload.

Again, make sure you have downloaded and filled up a fresh Form 1A before you re-submit, otherwise, the system will reject you automatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment