Jul 17, 2009

Back to business


It has been a long time from my previous post. The reason for that is a combination of several factors that made it really impossible to have any time, not so much for writing, but for thinking... which is what I need most for writing! I went in a business cum pleasure trip to Mexico... that involved a lot of preparation, and a lot of catching up with pending work upon arrival (one month trip makes many things pile up!).

Besides that, we have lunched a new service at Encyclomedia i.e. my company, thus I had to spend a lot of time setting up that, and at the same time helping out the person who is now in charge of the other services of the company. Some projects have finally started to come on this and work seems to be rolling, so now I'm somehow more at peace... of course, that doesn't mean I am without working a lot.

I have left several doubts unanswered from some readers, but I think I will better go ahead to discuss things about taxes. But if the doubt still there, you can ask me again.

The photo is the view I had from the beach-house at which I was studying and resting near Hermosillo, Mexico: at Bahía de Kino. By the way, this is my first post to the blog through e-mail.

1 comment:

  1. So..finally back.
    Nice to see the article....and please keep it in continuity.There are few loves to read this blog.
    so keep it up.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete