Nov 20, 2009

Letters for registration at FRRO Mumbai

As I said in my previous post, here I give you the links for downloading the templates of letters for registration at FRRO Mumbai. I hope somebody finds them useful:

Request letter for registration at FRRO Mumbai:

http://www.ecam.co.in/EntrepreneurBlog/RequestLetter_Template_FRRO_Mumbai.doc

Undertaking letter for registration at FRRO Mumbai (as per format given to me a couple of days ago):

http://www.ecam.co.in/EntrepreneurBlog/UndertakingLetter_Template_FRRO_Mumbai.doc

They may change one day, but at least for the time being these should work well and you may not need to go more than once if you have everything prepared.

By the way, I forgot to say in my previous post, you need to bring three sets (i.e. two extra copies) of all the papers.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Aditya from Mumbai and I have found the undertaking letter format very useful. Thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchissimas graicas, es el unico template que encontre por la web... a ver si me sale todo bien ahi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suerte OReally... aunque en realidad ese formato ya es de hace varios años! Pero espero que te sirva de algo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for undertaking letter format,indeed very usefull

    DM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the template on the letter of undertaking. Very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    How about for Minor, HOw can we get the about document?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there!

      I'm sorry, I'm not informed about the minor's process, as I have never had such experience.

      Best of luck!

      Delete