Apr 7, 2009

A new beginning... taxes


I have somehow finished writing about my experience on setting up the company legally. Most probably, there are quite a few things I have forgotten to write... if I remember, I'll do it later.

Now, the new Financial Year is beginning and I thought it would be a good opportunity to start writing about my experience with this issue. Most probably, what I will write will not help for the year that has just ended, but I hope it will help you for this year 2009-10.

I will be making posts about things such as:
  • TDS (employees, contractors, professional services, etc)
  • Personal tax
  • Corporate tax
Nobody likes giving money just like that to the government in taxes. Thus, we always look at ways of reducing our liability. But before you do anything, don't forget to ask the experts as otherwise you may get into serious trouble.

I have also found a few good websites and blogs for this topic of taxes. I'll be sharing them as we move ahead of course: they know much more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment