Nov 10, 2008

My first post

This is my first post to my new blog. It is also the first time I'm writing for a blog and I hope it will be interesting and mainly, useful, for many people.

I'll be writing about my experiences as a young-entrepreneur in Mumbai, setting up a company in partnership with a friend from abroad, loosing a lot, gaining a lot, becoming independent... a great experience which I hope will help many other people to take courage and start their own ventures; I'm sure this (starting a new company) will help them and ultimately help society a lot; of course, not without difficulties. But well... I'll talk about this later.

My plan is to upload short articles at least twice a week, so, if you are reading this, do visit this link again in the next few days for my first article.

No comments:

Post a Comment